As you’ve probably heard, Hispanicize 2012 (#HISPZ12) is just around the corner! Now in its third year, #HISPZ12 is the annual event focused on Latino trends and trendsetters in social media, entertainment, marketing and media. Bloggers who attend will have access to brand and agency representatives in a unique creative environment focused on ideas and best practices. Bloggers will also receive VIP access to special activities, high-end giveaways and even a Latino Blogger Dinner Cruise. If you’re a Latina (or Latino) blogger you won’t want to miss this incredible opportunity!
This year’s sponsors include BlackBerry, Walmart, Sprint, Clorox, Diageo, Transitions, Visit Orlando, The Axis Agency, The Jeffrey Group, Fleishman-Hillard and Univision Networks among others. Hispanicize 2012, a partnership of the Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA), Hispanicize and the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), will be held at the luxurious JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Miami, April 11-13, 2012.
This event is especially important for Latina bloggers, which is why Latina Mom Bloggers is excited to announce that we are giving one member of our network a FULL All Access sponsorship* to Hispanicize 2012! The Latina blogger who wins will be the official Latina Mom Bloggers Correspondent at the event!
*Sponsorship is estimated to be valued at $2,200 and includes the following:
• Registration (Blogger Rate): $303.37
• Hotel: $1,317 (3 nights – arriving April 10, departing April 13) *$339 base rate + $100 estimated taxes = $439 per night
• Airfare: $500 voucher
How to Enter (Required)
To be eligible for entry, you must be a member of the Latina Mom Bloggers (LMB) network, and have the LMB Badge prominently placed on your blog. You can join and download the badge here.
1. To enter the giveaway, please publish a post on your blog about why you want to attend Hispanicize 2012 and link back to both Hispanicize 2012 and Latina Mom Bloggers. Be creative! Use pictures, video, and anything else that you can think of to make your entry stand apart!
2. After you’ve written your post, come back here and enter your blog name and entry url into the Linky below.
3. After you’ve written your post, please Tweet the message below:
I just entered to win an All Access sponsorship to the Hispanicize 2012 blog conference! http://bit.ly/wslYJX #Hispz12 #LatinaMoms
Entries will be accepted until February 19th, 2012 at midnight (EST). We’ll be announcing the five finalists on February 21st and then we’ll open it up to a public vote so that YOU can choose who wins! Good luck ladies! We hope to see you in Miami! If a Hispanicize 2012 ticket is purchased prior to winning the contest, the price will be refunded in full. Read Official Rules.