To be eligible for entry, you must be a member of the Latina Mom Bloggers (LMB) network, and have the LMB Badge prominently placed on your blog.
How to Enter:
1. To enter the giveaway, please publish a post on your blog about why you want to attend Hispanicize 2012 and link back to both Hispanicize 2012 and Latina Mom Bloggers.
2. After you’ve written your post, make sure to enter your blog name and entry url into the Linky at Latina Mom Bloggers.
3. After you’ve written your post, please Tweet the message below:
I just entered to win an All Access sponsorship to the Hispanicize 2012 blog conference! http://bit.ly/wslYJX #Hispz12 #LatinaMoms
Entries will be accepted until February 19th, 2012 at midnight (EST). Five finalists on February 21st 2012. Public voting will begin on February 23rd 2012 and will end on February 29th 2012.
Sponsorship is estimated to be valued at $2,200 and includes the following:
- Registration (Blogger Rate): $303.37
- Hotel: $1,317 (3 nights – arriving April 10, departing April 13) *$339 base rate + $100 estimated taxes = $439 per night
- Airfare: $500 voucher
Winner will be asked to do the following in return for a full sponsorship to Hispanicize 2012:
- Publish two posts on their blog
- Write one post to be featured on Latina Mom Bloggers website
- Post Twitter and Facebook updates leading up to and during the conference
- Place Hispanicize 2012 badge on blog
Prize is NON-TRANSFERABLE.